o2 sensor

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

pdqcrx

When I took the sensor(one wire 1992 cx) out of the manifold it screwed the threads. A new one is $273.
00 at advance. I have a four wire (1997 gsr). Can it be used obd1. Like to save the cash.

Yes, but you'll have to do some wiring...you'll have to add 2 wires for the heater and 1 more ground wire. You'll also have to add a transistor to your ECU to accomodate for the heater function.

I've got a 1-wire you can have if you pay for shipping, or you can pick up one at a junkyard for around $15 or so.

"or you can just tap into the white wire on the 4-wire o2 sense a cx ecu doesn have a circuit for a o2 heater. Cost=free!!!"

now that i think of it, can this also be done with the o2 sensors from a OBD2 system?

Quoted post[/post]]
"or you can just tap into the white wire on the 4-wire o2 sense a cx ecu doesn have a circuit for a o2 heater. Cost=free!!!"

now that i think of it, can this also be done with the o2 sensors from a OBD2 system?
THAT GOOD TO KNOW i HAVE TO DO THAT ON MY 97 EK 95 LS SWAP

Back