OBD-0 b18a1 into 1988 crx

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

LsB16CrxHF

its time to finally put the motor in my car...now i look at my rear mount and where it goes in the car thats fine but where does it connect to the motor...i dont see a spot...so im guessing theres a bracket missing off my engine...what do i need the rear mount bracket off a 1990 integra...if that what i need does anyone have one for cheap?

I believe you need a rear tranny mount off of a DA integra. I have heard that if you have urethane mounts though, that the rear is not really necessary. But search around, I know this topic has come up before.

:werd:

You are missing the bracket from the DA. It's common for that not to come with the swap. I had to find one for my swap too.

I have not heard anything about using only two urethane mounts, but it seems like having a third would be better.

Originally posted by MikeBergy@Feb 27 2005, 10:22 PM
I believe you need a rear tranny mount off of a DA integra. I have heard that if you have urethane mounts though, that the rear is not really necessary. But search around, I know this topic has come up before.
[post=466934]Quoted post[/post]​

I didnt install the rear urethane mount when I swapped in the B20... no I have a busted rear mount and the engine bounces in the bay. NO GOOD.

When you get the rear mount bracket (dont pay more than $50 for it) get the rear rubber mount from the Integra too, make sure its a manual.

Brian

Back