1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

OBD-0 b18a1 into 1988 crx

Discussion in 'HYBRID -> ED-EF / DA' started by LsB16CrxHF, Feb 27, 2005.

1. LsB16CrxHF

LsB16CrxHF Senior Member

its time to finally put the motor in my car...now i look at my rear mount and where it goes in the car thats fine but where does it connect to the motor...i dont see a spot...so im guessing theres a bracket missing off my engine...what do i need the rear mount bracket off a 1990 integra...if that what i need does anyone have one for cheap?

2. MikeBergy

MikeBergy Blah blah blah....

I believe you need a rear tranny mount off of a DA integra. I have heard that if you have urethane mounts though, that the rear is not really necessary. But search around, I know this topic has come up before.

3. B18aCRX

B18aCRX Senior Member

:werd:

You are missing the bracket from the DA. It's common for that not to come with the swap. I had to find one for my swap too.

I have not heard anything about using only two urethane mounts, but it seems like having a third would be better.

4. brian11to1

brian11to1 Senior Member

I didnt install the rear urethane mount when I swapped in the B20... no I have a busted rear mount and the engine bounces in the bay. NO GOOD.

When you get the rear mount bracket (dont pay more than $50 for it) get the rear rubber mount from the Integra too, make sure its a manual.

Brian

5. LsB16CrxHF

LsB16CrxHF Senior Member

6. B18aCRX

B18aCRX Senior Member

If you still need one there's one for sale on HERE

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted