OBD 0

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Gen2Teg

Anybody know of a good company that makes OBD 0 high flow injectors and an ECU for turbo charged cars?? I got a turbonetics turbo kit now and i need to get everything else. OBD 0 sucks just because of this reason, hardly anyone makes shit for it. I could use some recomendations so just let me know guys.

If you want to do a group buy on the ZDyne we can all that need one same some good cash. They are the best ecu for a street driven obd0 honda, and they are 950 each, I talked to Bill and he will give them for 800each if we buy 2 and the disounts get deeper at 5. ANYONE THAT WANTS/NEEDS A ZDYNE, LET ME KNOW, WE CAN SAVE MONEY. Email me a tammielarose@aol.com if you are interested in getting in on a group buy. Thanks, Frank.

Originally posted by LeanMeanMarine@Dec 11 2003, 12:22 AM
Change OBD's....

if u aint got anything helpful to say shut your stupid ass up.

you can find injectors easy for obd0, you can try to get some 90-91 LS injectors if u got a b series, i am sure those will be pretty easy to find. just gotta look 'round mang.

From what I've read, Integra injectors except the ITR are the same flow rate as the a6 injectors...

i meant aftermarket injetors for the LS. that is a pretty popular swap so i would be sure someone would make them. same with b16 aftermarket injectors. those have got to be every-fuckin-where.

the impedence is the only thing that matches an injector with an obd system..

you can run resistors inline to cut down the impedence to whatever you need.

Originally posted by cointelpro+Dec 11 2003, 01:26 AM-->
LeanMeanMarine
@Dec 11 2003, 12:22 AM
Change OBD's....

if u aint got anything helpful to say shut your stupid ass up.

you can find injectors easy for obd0, you can try to get some 90-91 LS injectors if u got a b series, i am sure those will be pretty easy to find. just gotta look 'round mang.

shut up, thats an option as well.... changing obd's can help.

yea well im sure he already knows that. but he asked about obd0 injectors, not if he should change obd's or not, ive noticed you do this to alot of people and it just hurts the forums. ill be glad when you leave for the marines.

thanks for all the help guys. i was actually thinking about changing it to OBD 1 but fuck it, i don't wanna do all that. And yeah im interested in that ZDyne ecu. So if you (LSTurboCivic4DR) and me get get one it'll just be $50 each? What about if more than two people get it? Im getting a fat pay check in two weeks so im down. IM me on AIM so we can talk about this more

top thing people do is get a obd1 dist and add the extra wires convert to obd1 that way you have so many more options.

Like hondata, aem, flash, and others

Me I just made the whole car obd0 then re wired it. Took a std civic and added all integra wiring, then converted to obd1 while its all stripped.

Back