OBD-1 B16a into 93 Cx --- Extra plug need help

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

sick_hatch

Hey, I got a JDM B16a from Hmotors and I'm using my stock Civic CX wiring harness to wire it up. I also got the rywire cx to B16a subharness. Now I'm pretty sure everything is supposed to be where it is, except now, where my knock sensor wire is going now, i have a plug thats just floatin around. Its a yellow/blk wire and a red(not sure if its stripped^_^) wire goin to a round plug. Oh and where i use the rywire harness for my O2 sensor, i have to extend a Here are some pics...some are random shots of nothing haha.

red--i have no idea where the hell that goes.
wMTI2NTIwMDZzNDEzZGZkMzF5NTQx.jpg

plug that "replaces" it location wise.
wMTI2NTIwMTZzNDEzZGZkMzF5NTQx.jpg

blue and blue, you get the picture.
i=wMTI2NTIwNjZzNDEzZGZkMzF5NTQx

VTEC plugs
i=wMTI2NTIwMjZzNDEzZGZkMzF5NTQx

Let me know if theres any other shots/info you need. Thanks.

I had an extra plug on my JDM b18c swap into a dx hatch, and I used the stock DX harness. It was for the Evap solenoid, or sensor, or something like that. Needless to say, I didn't need it, and I still have it on the harness, just unplugged and wraped in electrical tape. I not throwing any codes either. Give what I did a try???

It does look like the plug that goes to the evap purge control solenoid...it goes on the rear drivers side of the intake manifold{little black sensor} and has a vacume line going to the round black canister behind the trans to the left of the trans tourque mount. It is part of the emissions on your car, but if your not getting smog checked it CAN be left off....but i would put it on....Honda did it for a reason.

Back