1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

OBD 1 motor in 96 honda accord using a jumper harness

Discussion in 'ECU's, Electronics, and Tuning' started by crxlsvtec1221, Apr 14, 2006.

1. crxlsvtec1221

crxlsvtec1221 Member

sup guys i've been doin this swap for a customer and the problem is i cant read the code that the p13 ecu is putting out due to me using a jumper harness and when i use a stock ecu it doenst put out a cel so im thinking it may be the jumper harness im using or a sensor that is not being connected the only sensor that i have not connected was a black soleniod with two vacuum outlets located above the fuel rail the vacuum for the fuel pressure regulator is also connected to it. so i was hoping some had this problem previously or if someone knows how to check the codes from a jumper harness (obd2a to obd1) thanxs

2. crxlsvtec1221

crxlsvtec1221 Member

ok i found out the codes for the 0bd 1 ecu its on the D connector and its pin D4 it gave me a code of 4 crankshaft position sensor (CKP) and 22 variable valve timing and control pressure switch

3. vtecsir1

vtecsir1 Senior Member

well if its still looking for the crank angle sensor then the jumper is incorrect. where did you get the jumper from?

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted