OBD II uberdata

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

spydy43

I am considering going with uberdata on my 96 civic ex with obd II and I am wondering what all I have to do, to convert to OBD 0. What ecu do I need? Does anything else need to be switched? How hard is the overall conversion and install of the chip. Here is what I am gathering I will need, can you let me know if I am missing something.

OBD 0 ECU
Chip-Burner
uberdata software
bigger injectors

ubderdata is obd1. it won't work on obd0.

simply get a socketed p28 ecu, and an obd2a->1 conversion harness.

As for your list-
you will need things like chip burners, laptops, chips, etc to make uberdata work along with a wideband 02 for street, or dyno time to tune.

a larger fuel pump is needed with larger injectors as well.

Thanks for the information I was not sure on the OBD for uberdata. Are the socketed p28 ecu's hard to find and how much do they run as well as the conversion harness? I have a d16y8 with a t3 turbo I installed a 190 high pressure fuel pump and I am looking to get about 250whp out of the car. What size injectors will be best?

p28 = $125
socket = $17

or you can have it socketed by hondata for $65 in 2 days if you don't feel comfortable with desoldering and soldeing on a circuit board.

conversion harnesses are about $75-100

look up the member jkobdconversionharness.com or something like that.

Back