obd0 88 hf

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

fastacc

Doin work!!!
We just started swapping a obd0 b16a into a 88 crx hf. We used the hf harness onto the B16 with a rywire VTEC harness. Now a few G.E.D questions.. The B came with the intermediate shaft for the tranny. Do I use it or a 90-93 teg? Also, the 2nd o2 sensor will need to be used? If so, its been cut. The setup came with axles and we were planning to use them for a while( ballin on a budget). What heater hoses do I buy? Oh, when we order parts like belts and hoses, what do we order it for? Thanks guys. Oh, and what rear engine side mount do I use? The B came with it.

90-91 teg shaft.
2nd O2 sensor is needed. Get another from honda if you want the original plug, if not, get a shitty one from autozone/kragens cheap and use a butt-connector or solder the right plug onto it.
Checkout Ryan's CRX Page for more information. Ryan put lots of part #'s on there. You're esentially a 92-95 Delsol VTEC, if you need to tell someone what engine you have at the parts store, that's what you tell them you have.
Some things don't apply, like the distributor. The correct OBD0 B16 dizzy is a TD-22. You can't really tell someone at autozone to get that for you, because its not on a US car. I don't think they use TD-22 as the part # either.

Last edited:
you are going to need to swap out the HF knuckles/hubs for ones from CRX DX/Si or Civic DX/Si/LX/EX to use the larger Integra axles

yes........ i ran into that problem when i did my 91 hatch. its no fun

Back