OBD0-OBD1 Conversion Harness

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

CarAudiophile

I get mine in for like 125.00.. Know of anyone that does them cheaper.. I need one but trying to see if anyone else does them cheaper that anyone knows of.

I have the New Dizzy, ECU and 02 Sensor and everything else needed just now time to order the harness.

thats way cheap. but is it the complete kit (ecu adapter, engine harness for vtec,knock sensor, and 4 wire o2, and dist. adapter) or is it just the ecu adapter

Its just the Harness.. I have everything Else.. I have the Chipped ECU and all the other parts.. Just wasn't sure if there is another Outlet to get the Harness made.

Yeah I started on it and basically have given up and I think its worth it just to spend the money on a proven one.. The one we get I have seen is a good looking harness and works like a charm with no CEL's.

ive seen it for like 75-100 shipped... just cant remember the site. B16 let me know that site as well.

Yeah I checked with JHP about his harness's and he is going to cut me a deal on a couple of them. I am going to order it from him.. Thanks alot guys.. Now I can get this coming and maybe finish this car by next year.

Originally posted by CarAudiophile+Jan 6 2005, 10:25 PM-->
I get mine in for like 125.00.. Know of anyone that does them cheaper.. I need one but trying to see if anyone else does them cheaper that anyone knows of.

I have the New Dizzy, ECU and 02 Sensor and everything else needed just now time to order the harness.
[post=442360]Quoted post[/post]​

I will beat any price you find. No Middle Man. No internet pinout copier like the rest. Full tech support and lifetime warranty. All brand new OEM pieces. I have been building the OBD0-1 harness longer than almost everyone.

9d da6 teg
@Jan 7 2005, 12 AM
to do the conversion from obd0 to obd1 do you really need the distributor and the 4 wire o2 sensor

Yes it is required unless you are running certain types of standalone engine managements. If you are running the AEM EMS, you can keep the OBD0 distributor. Also, in most engine managements, you can disable the O2 sensor as well.

Jason
www.JKobdconversionharness.com

Jason will you do any better if I ordered multiple harness's?.

If so PM and I will give you my number see if we can work something out.

from jdmshit.com

Brand New JDMsh!t ECU Adapter Harness

OBD-0 --> OBD-1 (88-91 cars)

$110 shipped

Brand New Item w/Piggy-Back Harness, Includes Complete Conversion Instructions For OBD-0 to OBD-1

Originally posted by CarAudiophile@Jan 17 2005, 01:47 PM
Jason will you do any better if I ordered multiple harness's?.

If so PM and I will give you my number see if we can work something out.
[post=446877]Quoted post[/post]​

Yes, my contact information is on my website. Please reference where you are from. I will beat any price on these harnesses especially from these middle man or internet pinout copiers who didn't do the R&D on these harnesses.

from jdmshit.com
Brand New JDMsh!t ECU Adapter Harness

OBD-0 --> OBD-1 (88-91 cars)

$110 shipped

Brand New Item w/Piggy-Back Harness, Includes Complete Conversion Instructions For OBD-0 to OBD-1

I will beat that price no problem and no middle man with little knowledge behind the conversion.

Back