1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

obd0 options

Discussion in 'ECU's, Electronics, and Tuning' started by 97hatch, May 17, 2006.

1. 97hatch

97hatch ?

Anderson IN
    well im geting ready to chip my pr4 that runs my b20b it is a na motor with nitrous. I was just wondering if i should go with turbo edit or ghetodyne or is it worth the the time and mone to convert to obd1 and use crome.

i have never used any of the diy tuning programs the only one i have use is aem on a some friends cars. I know that im going to be disapointed in features and things but which one has the best user interface and useability

thanks please speak from experience only
  2. formby

formby learning in progress

i know for a fact that more people [dynos] will have OBD1 software, not everyone has non obd software. so you might run into that problem

i have my car street tuned with TE and ive had no problems....[lsv w/80shot]
  3. MikeBergy

MikeBergy Blah blah blah....

Central Coast, CALI
    I personally use TE, and have had good success with it. It has good features, is easy to use; RTP and maptrace work well, but the autotune is sort of funky. If I ever get off my lazy butt, it will be able to maptrace egt as well. I've heard the BRE is also good, and ben ogle's a good guy that supports his software users pretty well from what I've seen on pgmfi.org.
Draft saved Draft deleted