obd0 options

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

well im geting ready to chip my pr4 that runs my b20b it is a na motor with nitrous. I was just wondering if i should go with turbo edit or ghetodyne or is it worth the the time and mone to convert to obd1 and use crome.

i have never used any of the diy tuning programs the only one i have use is aem on a some friends cars. I know that im going to be disapointed in features and things but which one has the best user interface and useability

thanks please speak from experience only

i know for a fact that more people [dynos] will have OBD1 software, not everyone has non obd software. so you might run into that problem

i have my car street tuned with TE and ive had no problems....[lsv w/80shot]

I personally use TE, and have had good success with it. It has good features, is easy to use; RTP and maptrace work well, but the autotune is sort of funky. If I ever get off my lazy butt, it will be able to maptrace egt as well. I've heard the BRE is also good, and ben ogle's a good guy that supports his software users pretty well from what I've seen on pgmfi.org.

Back