OBD1 B18a Motor FOR SALE

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

B18a1 OBD1 Motor n ECU for sale askin 300 or best offer I Will sell the block n head seprately if the offer is right....motor has under 150k on it n in great shape i have pics....

IF MOTOR RUNS I MITE WANT IT ? IM FROM PHILADELPHIA SO IT WOUNT BE THAT BAD TO GET IT.

oo 300 is inthe range i would want (i really only need the block gonna put a b18c or b16 head on it)....how much would shiping to Virginia be (zip 22152)..i have no idea how to check that out...and being at work i dont' have time till much later tonight to fiddle with shipers. :p

its hard to get a shipping rate because i dont know how much it will weigh.....but if u can figure sumthin out with shipping then ill ship it

Originally posted by Quiklilefr@May 20 2005, 09:38 PM
its hard to get a shipping rate because i dont know how much it will weigh.....but if u can figure sumthin out with shipping then ill ship it
[post=501883]Quoted post[/post]​

hmm i would pic it up...but something tells me it will not fit in my car :(

guess you wouldn't have an aproximation on it's weight would you?

Alright well the motor is back up for sale....Deal fell threw again....IF ne one wants to buy just the block or head gimmie an offer.......need to get rid of this thing

Ok now i am gonna give it one more offer....600$ for the motor with a tranny....

Back