obd2 b20 swap

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

89vwfox

this swap will be going into my 90 si. what do i need to do to convert from obd0 and run this engine in my car. i have got a jumper harness all ready to convert to obd 1 but what ecu injectors and dizzy should i be using?

when i did b20 in my 90 integra i ran all obdo with integra ecu ,injector,and everything you can probably just run all obd1 but thats whatever you prefer.

im looking for the easiest and cheapest thing to do any advice? im strong in the mechanical field but new to the electrical things.

My B20 is running obd0 on my stock ecu...

you could just chip an ECU and run it obd1 since you already have the harness...Gives you a chance to tune it. P28 or any other obd1 ecu should work for you...

yeah i just did b20 vtec and i converted everything to obd1 to be able to tune so the best route is obd1 and if your just running non vtec you can find a ecu from a 92-95 integra and that would work and like he said you can get it chipped and tune and run so much better.and i was told you can run obdo injectors with obd1 dont hold me to it but if you want to run obd1 you will need to do somthing with your resister box.

well im planning on leaving it non-vtec for a while so i need p74 or p28 and 92-95 teg dizzy and injectors if i want to run obd1. i have been told i can use the stock b20 dizzy and injectors and switch clips.

obd0 - obd1 jumper harness
obd1 ecu
obd1 distributor
obd1 injector clips

Any OBD1 ECU that has a "chip" in it can be tuned with whatever base maps you want...If I am not mistaken, there are a few in the For Sale section...They pop up all the time...

Not all chips can be edited after they are burned. Something like Crome/Hondata, yes. The eBay ones with programs already on them, no.

ok this is starting to make complete sense. What transmission are all of you running? i have got a cable j1 laying around that i'm considering using.

Back