1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Obdo versus obdo1 and obdo2

Discussion in 'ECU's, Electronics, and Tuning' started by leeines, Jan 11, 2011.

1. leeines

leeines New Member

My understanding of OBDO, OBDO1 AND OBDO2 is that each represents stricter emissions standards controlled by the ECU, Etc.
    I have a '91 CRX SI with a B16 swap. The engine has aftermarket RC injectors, a DC header, an aftermarket intake, a Hondata S300.
    What oxygen sensor system should I use, the one wire, or a multi wire system with two oxygen sensors to get the best efficiency and best power?
    I am located in a rural Arizona county that does not require emissions testing.
    Thanks in advance for your advice.
    Lee

2. xj0hnx

xj0hnx I wanna be sedated VIP

Use which ever one your ECU is looking for.

3. leeines

leeines New Member

Sorry, I am a newbie, but do not understand what you mean by whatever the ECU is looking for. If you have the time sometime, please explain.
    Thanks for your reply.
    Lee O.

4. xj0hnx

xj0hnx I wanna be sedated VIP

The ECU is either going to be looking for a one, four, or five wire o2 signal depending on which ECU you are running, that's the o2 you want to run. Which ECU are you running?

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted