OCC is a sellout

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

BodyDroppedNikes

...PENDEJO....
VIP
well since Jesse James is doing Auto Zone commercials, OCC is now doing commercials for AOL. wtf? these damn badass bike builders are selling out. <_<

no there just saving for retirement or the ranny day when they get some hot slag in there eyes from not wearing welding helmets.

Ehhh.....

I really don't care.

They're still OCC and make some sick bikes.

Originally posted by StarBellieAngel@Jan 28 2004, 11:35 PM
not to mention some damn good comedy. hahaha

i just checked my AOL and noticed that there is a banner with them in it...

and it is still funny to watch them yell at each other.

I know I know what it is...but i can't remember.... whats OCC? :ph34r:

I think the occ guys have talent, but they really don't do near the fabrication that Jesse James does, or the new southern choppers milwaukee iron guys do. They make their entire frames, fab their own tanks and fenders, and in my opinion build cooler bikes. OCC has the talent, they just need to put it to better use than those theme bikes that they're always doing, ya it requires a lot of outside fabrication of little extras like the belt gaurds on the POW MIA bike, or all the extras of the fire bike, but it's not as cool as a built from the ground up bike from people like Billy Lane, or Jesse James. Just my .02

Ian

Originally posted by Iquark@Jan 29 2004, 12:36 AM
I think the occ guys have talent, but they really don't do near the fabrication that Jesse James does, or the new southern choppers milwaukee iron guys do. They make their entire frames, fab their own tanks and fenders, and in my opinion build cooler bikes. OCC has the talent, they just need to put it to better use than those theme bikes that they're always doing, ya it requires a lot of outside fabrication of little extras like the belt gaurds on the POW MIA bike, or all the extras of the fire bike, but it's not as cool as a built from the ground up bike from people like Billy Lane, or Jesse James. Just my .02

Ian

OCC does design and build their own frames, they are just manufactured off-site. pretty much everything on their bikes if fully cusom made, gas tanks, oil tanks, except maybe the fenders and even then they still modify them.

edit, my names Ian too :)

Everybody who has a chance will "selling out". We all have a price. I wish money didin't have to overide everything. The whole world is going to shit. (at least thats what I think) sorry to sound like a downer :unsure:

I think that OCC has the right idea. at some point it just gets cheaper to have your stuff built off site. and do all the little stuff on your own.

Originally posted by GSRCRXsi+Jan 29 2004, 12:47 AM-->
@Jan 29 2004, 12:36 AM

Ian

OCC does design and build their own frames, they are just manufactured off-site. pretty much everything on their bikes if fully cusom made, gas tanks, oil tanks, except maybe the fenders and even then they still modify them.

edit, my names Ian too :)

no they dont... they have another company maker them for them ive seen them maker one for them

yeah i mean not only does jesse do his own frames, but he has tons of metal working machinery to mold sheetmetal to make his own tanks, etc- there is a big different between drawing a picture and sending to a place to have it made, and actually putting the sheetmetal between the rollers

Back