odd question

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

evilgsr

well i know that this might not be an accurate way to gauge my cars performance but it's more of an observation thats starting to worry me...i have a 96 gsr with a fidanza flywheel and centerforce dual friction clutch (only about 2 months old) a cheap ebay cold air intake, and some energy suspension motor mount inserts..anyways i noticed that when i first got my clutch i could eaisly chirp my tires going into 3rd gear even after i got my harder motor mounts, well gradually its becoming almost impossible to do this i mean i know this isnt a way to really diagnose my car or anything im just wondering if the clutch wasnt installed right and its getting weaker or just something beyond me is wrong ive checked compression and its perfect and ive also kept up basic maintenance on the engine ..kind of an odd question but just wondering :unsure:

oh no im pretty easy on the clutch i dont ride it at all i mean i dont think a heavy duty clutch like that would wear after only a couple of months

well you neve know...

and what kind of fuckin question was that... damn I should have known everyone on the internet is fucking perfect... even if you did ride the clutch you wouldnt admit it...

i wasn't trying to be condescending or anything i was just trying to figure it out and wasn't really thinking about how i stated things, i thought you were trying to help sorry to offend you

well does easy mean slow on the clutch? my teacher is slow on the clutch and he got a new one; with his driving style it had to be replaced in about 2 months....

Back