Ode' to a TL

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

mdlax1

Ok so im on my way to dunkin donuts this morning. Brand new TL still had temp tags on it.. Dump truck is pulling out of a job site. TL is stopped.. some old lady passes me and a co worker and just keeps going.. last second slams on her brakes.. Slams into the TL. I seriously wanted to cry

A parade float doing 60 could have stopped in time.. i mean i guess she wasn't paying attention.

Old people should be required to take compency test's along with reaction and vision test's. It's not a bash at them but look they can barely hold their shit in.. how can they drive saftely. I think the gov't needs to seriously start considering a age limit for driving.

:lol: the begining of this post is the Best...

"Ok so im on my way to dunkin donuts...."

Originally posted by NissanNiNjA2nd+Sep 17 2004, 10:01 AM-->
:lol: the begining of this post is the Best...

"Ok so im on my way to dunkin donuts...."
[post=391508]Quoted post[/post]​

why is that funny?>

Battle Pope
@Sep 17 2004, 10:14 AM
Isn't that the one that's based on the Accord Euro R? If so... Sonofabitch.
[post=391509]Quoted post[/post]​

nah that doesn't come out till october..

this one..

2004_acura_tl_05.jpg

poor TL :(

i know my grandfather, when he used to drive (he cant anymore because of severe vision loss and other medical reasons), he used to drive like a bat out of hell...LOL

my grandfather drives, slow, but he has "holes" in his vision. like black spots.... so if he is looking at someone, he might not be able to see their shoulder or something due to the holes....its scary. Oh but he still drives...

no offense to your grandparents or anything, but i hope they don't live around me. my grandma is a good driver. i don't think she's gotten into a accident or gotten a ticket.

hell, my grandpa's 92 and still drives every day.. now you wanna talk about someone needing to have their lisense taken away...

i like how old people turn out of someplace, onto a main road. how they wait until 3/4 of the open area is gone, then turn, right on front of you. gotta love that.

callidus.. just because she hasnt gotten any tickets or accidents doesnt make her a good driver.

kinda like my grandpa. he's never gotten any accidents of tickets, but yet he still drives. in my grandpa's case, and many old peoples case for that matter, it's the drivers around them that are good.

Back