OEM Parts

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

endlesszeal

I have a Honda Accord and it has 80K on it and i figure its time for a full tune up. Idling really crappy and shitty gas mileage. I want to replace the spark plugs, timing belt and balancer belt, maybe spark plug wires and distrubitor cap/rotors, fuel filters and do valve adjustments.
The problem is, I dont know where i can find a list of the OEM parts. I dont want to replace them with cheapo parts that dont work well and end up replacing anyway. And i know, usually the OEM parts are more expensive most often, but at least i can get an a comparison to good aftermarket parts. i.e. say the plugs are NGK Vpower that cost $13 a piece but the Iridiums are only $12. I would go with the Iridiums. They are better than platniums right? even in an NA car with no mods :lol:
Oh yeah, one more thing, how are is it to do the tranny oil?? it looks intimidating.

Thanks for the replies in advance.

I get all my oem part numbers from here. They got factory diagrams and they have there prices about 20% than if you went to a local honda dealer, or atleast thats what it turns out to be for me. I have gone to a local dealership parts department and the numbers match so that helps know that there part numbers on the website are legit along with the prices.

Thanks for the great site. However, i dont plan on going to the dealers to pick up my parts. i just wanted to see who makes what, u know? like xxx company makes the timing belts, xxx supplied the spark plugs. stuff like that.

Back