Official 2007 X-Mas shopping list thread.....

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

what the wedding hurt you that bad:Djp

get her at least a romantic night out geez. then she'll give you..........well you know:cool:

Nope, not the wedding- although we are still recovering from that. Something else. Romantic nights out for goodies aren't really necessary. :D

Games
(for the Wii)
*Blazing Angels
*Batallian Wars 2
*Metroid Prime 3
*Zelda: Twighlight Princess
*Wario: Smooth Moves
*Rayman Rabbid Rabbits 1 & 2
*Super Mario Galaxy

Car
*Turbocharger
*Honda Factory 18" Rims
*Foglights
*Interior L.E.D lights

Unrealistic
*Car paid off
*50" LCD TV
*Cute Asian girl to make me sushi before I deploy :p

For me:
Eee PC (ASUS Eee PC - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia)
Books
70-200mm Nikkor lense (might be 70-300mm)
New leather jacket

For the Girlie:
iTunes Gift card ($50?)
ThinkGeek :: Monty Python Killer Rabbit Slippers
Romantic Dinner

For the car:
New muffler (anything would be better than the eBay Fartcan)
Catyalytic converter (The OBX one isn't cutting it)
Belly-pan (aerodynamics mod)

I've spent so much money on myself and the car in the past year that I really can't justify any more. heh.

Last edited:
What I know for sure is the wife is gonna get one of the Zunes either from me or her parents. Not really sure what I gonna get her if her parents get her the zune. Maybe get her some clothes or some craft stuff.

I dont really want any thing.

My family is picking up a 46" Sharp Aquos LCD HDTV on Blaq Friday. Normally retails for $2800+, going on sale for $1300. Yes, I will be that guy hanging out at 230am.

if its 1080p, thats a good price.

if its not, its really not a good price

I told you man, go to club Venom in seattle. it's a huge asian joint. that spot is nice if you want to get an asian girl.

my step sisters(filipino) and step bro hang out there. They know the owners/managers so its their place to go I guess. I'm not too into the asian girls myself though.

E just left with the Constable to stand in line at circuit city. rofl

The Military will remove this useless, vestigial thing called "hope" and "Expectations" from you forever.

Prepare to be disappointed on all counts.

lol. I have the days where its all good and then other days where I wish I was still civilian. It's different, that's for sure.

I told you man, go to club Venom in seattle. it's a huge asian joint. that spot is nice if you want to get an asian girl.

I don't recall you mentioning this club to me before, although my sergeants at my section "suggested" I go there sometime to socialize. Then again, I was never good with girls that weren't nerds like me :p

E just left with the Constable to stand in line at circuit city. rofl

Good luck got there at 4 said fuck it and went home.

welp....I got most of my shopping done....finally.

Snagged some steak sets for my sisters and parents from Omaha Steaks: Steak, Seafood and More

snagged a pair a wine glass's for my brother-in-law and his new wife from Swarovski Crystal - Detailview

got my wife a pair as well.... :ph34r:
and snagged her a Coach purse... Coach Official Site - CHELSEA OPTIC SATCHEL
in the silver/khaki/camel color... :D

snagged 2 RC cars, one for Tom, and one for Tristen...since they did a lot of help for me on the house this year..

And snagging some odd's and ends for everyone else....:ph34r:

i haven't started my shopping yet, other than my parents.

i have NO idea what the get the /gf

a box with 12 vibrators......condoms....ah fuck it. that joke is played out already.

My wife always likes a massage as a gift in a pinch.

Back