Ohio Honda meet

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

efhondakid

My name is Byron.
Honda meet in Columbus Ohio at the Honda plant. Some time in June, I dont know when exactly but if anyone does post up some info.:thumbsup:

update this thread with the info. i'm planning an OH roadtrip for this summer and might swing by.

ya i'm still finishing up my car from the winter project, but i'm down to make a drive. it should be done by then. +1 for more info!

Im working on it. Most of what I can gather so far its going to be June 20-22, at the Marysville Honda plant. But Im not 100 percent sure on this.

So Im pissed, the meet was today er or yesterday (sunday 4-27) and I didnt know till like midnight on saturday so my car wasnt ready (needed axles and a radiator) but there is another one in August. I will get the exact date ASAP and post it up so anybody wanting to go can make plans to do so.

August honda meet info wanted

Ya definitely let me know when the August meet is and were because I really would like to go to that one I missed the June one

judging by the date of the thread you are replying to it looks like you missed both of them by about 5 years

Back