oil mixing wth fuel

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

R.E.Developement

Import King of Irvington
i have a gsr motor and i changed my oil about a month ago and i not driving it yet. i'll start it up and drive it up the block but no normal driving and today i went to check my oil level and the oil was very thin and watery and it smelled like it was mixing with gas. so to be on the safe side i changed it again and took it for a drive around the block and when i checked it again, it was thin again and smelled like gas what do u think is the problem.

if ti smokes rings or valve seals are shot, do a leak down test to tell you which is the problem

bad rings shouldnt cause the fuel to seep into the crankcase. maybe alot of blow bye and crazy blue smoke from burning oil. the gas is atomized as soon as it goes threw the injectors and the valve opens and lets the fuel in. it should burn up. mayeb if u have a leaky injector when u turn ur car off the pressure inside the rail pushes fuel out into the intake out into the combustion chamber down the rings into the crank and in the oil. IMO

ok now i hooked up the feul guage and it reading 80psi when i got to turn it down the motor starts to act up like its starving for fuel then cuts off .now whats the problem?

Back