ok i did a search but couldn't find anything

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

civiclxb16

ok my boy has a full dash from a 94 teg and he wants to install it in a 99 civic. i never seen anyone do it, so i was wondering if anyone has done it and what to look for? thanks a lot guys
Shaun

I have seen an integra dash in an eg hatch, but never into a 99. I think that is lame though. the si dash is better than an integra anyways. But to answer your question, I'm sure all you need is the integra dash harness. You are going to have to fabricate the mounts so you can bolt it in. It isn't going to be plug and play by any means.

i agree but it is not my car he loves the look of the teg dash so i am tring to help him out, but i don't know what to look for i never thought about doing something like that before! to many projects for this one car i can only do one at a time!

It can be done, door panels will be a problem. Also, you will not have working air, as the 94 teg used cables for all of the vents, and the 99 civic uses motors to adjust them... Not to mention vent lineups.

Back