1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ok still need alil bit of help with my h22 swap

Discussion in 'Accord' started by fullthrottle83, Nov 22, 2009.

1. fullthrottle83

fullthrottle83 New Member

little rock, arkansas
    hey thanks for every1s help on my last thread... but i still need alil bit of help... got everything done on tha sway motor is in and turnin over... onlything i need now is how to get my distributor hooked up... i used my accord wiring... accord wiring for tha external coil distributor has a 3 wire plug (black/yellow, green, yellow) that went to the external on my f22 and a 2 wire plug (yellow, blue) and a 4 wire plug (green, yellow/green, black, yellow).. tha h22 distributor has a 8 wire plug (white, yellow/green, orange, orange/blue, green, white/light blue, light blue/white, light blue) and a 2 wire plug (black/yellow, blue)... need inof on how to hook this up... i have a msd blaster2 coil that i would like to hook up also... wana work my way up to all msd... please bet back to me as soon as possible if u can help.... soooo close to startin my car, really needin some help someone
Draft saved Draft deleted