OK you turbo pros...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

LOS222

So I will be getting a turbo kit for my h22 accord. One similar to this:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/VECCO-Turbo...991276212QQrdZ1

Should I get a T3 or go with the T3/T4?

This is a street accord with stock internals for the time being.
Plan on going with a P72 with hondata or uberdata as well.

What PSI should I run until I build up? What size/type injectors would be good with this setup?

rc550's should be enough fuel for that.
get the t3/t4.

about 250 whp is a safe end on a stock h22. the ringlands are t3h suck, the block FRM is t3h suck, and if its an open deck, its t3h suck.

if you upgrade to froged pistons, you pretty much have to sleeve the block, to get rid of the frm coating... its gay.

quite honestly, i'd spend the 3k and get some typeS pistons, do some headwork w/ cams, etc, and throw in an lsd.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Aug 5 2005, 09:56 AM
rc550's should be enough fuel for that.
get the t3/t4.

about 250 whp is a safe end on a stock h22. the ringlands are t3h suck, the block FRM is t3h suck, and if its an open deck, its t3h suck.

if you upgrade to froged pistons, you pretty much have to sleeve the block, to get rid of the frm coating... its gay.

quite honestly, i'd spend the 3k and get some typeS pistons, do some headwork w/ cams, etc, and throw in an lsd.
[post=536140]Quoted post[/post]​

yes lsd is a MUST for good WHP...umm but he has it right on the t3/t4 would be better becuase you wouldn't have much lag due to the big engine and you would have good top end...with the T3 it might die out...I DOUBT IT but it could...just make sure whatever you do..get a good tune...you can run like he said up to 250whp safely...so however much psi that gets you to get that goal is what ya need! lol...its not about psi with turbos its about whp they make...you can't really calculate how much psi will equal how much HP becusae there are quite a few variables and im not a math genius :p

I have a LSD tranny already with ACT clutch and flywheel. I just didn't know what to set the PSI at to start off with. Oh yeah, a Dyno tune is a must after the install.

well if your not getting a 3 bar map sensor the most you can push is 10 something psi, take off 1.5 for boost drop off and ic dropoff and your perfectly fine and with a good tune will be able to hit 250whp

Back