old people

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Def_Jam

VIP
I've come to believe that old people should not drive. In the past week my car has been hit twice buy older people...people who have no reason to drive...people who can walk without a cane...people who that are just to damn old to be driving. I could understand if I was actually moving but my damn car was park both times!

the first time: I was parked out side of my Aunt's house. The next thing I know I hear my Aunt telling me to come down someone hit you car. I keep my cool and didn't go nutz. There was like $860 some odd dollars of damage.

the second time: Parked out side of different Aunt's house. I spent the night...come out the next morning to find a caved in trunk! Hit and fuckin run!!! Well, to make a long story short I have to buy a new trunk. Who konws how much thats going to cost.

there really needs to be a license test for folks over the age of 50....

I agree. And old coupled backed into my car at a parking lot once. Their car was in reverse, but they were too busy arguing and looking FORWARD at some pedestrian in a crosswalk. I honked my horn, but their windows were rolled up because it was hot and their a/c was on. I noticed that his silver bumper was already repainted too. :(

watch out for arizona drivers... as of 2002 the drivers licnese expires in 45 years...i know, i got one :D

Originally posted by dirty91crx@Sep 23 2003, 03:39 AM
watch out for arizona drivers... as of 2002 the drivers licnese expires in 45 years...i know, i got one :D

:lmao:

holy shit. I'll have to ask my friend about his license...hahaha

so if you get your license at 16 you're licensed to drive until your 61??? :wtf: haha

they should have to take a drivers test after the age of 70 then again at 75 and every 5 years afterwards.

now thats just wrong.

one of my roomates was gay- and hes still a good friend of mine. just because he prefers to suck cock, doesn't make them a bad person.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Sep 22 2003, 11:33 PM
now thats just wrong.
just because he prefers to suck cock, doesn't make them a bad person.

i totlaly agree. i mean shit, i have a friend that is gay, he is on of the coolest kids i know. dont just be like I HATE FAGGOTS i think ignorant kids like you should be kiled...well not killed buy maybe mamed, of flogged.

im not saying they're bad people....

i just dont think it should be legal.

Originally posted by civicious@Sep 22 2003, 11:37 PM
im not saying they're bad people....

i just dont think it should be legal.

i agree...lets take all the old people in the world and send them to China. That way I don't have to worry about my car getting hit while parked! (Well, not as much as I do now)

Back