OMG Gayest site ev4r

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

413913_16_full.jpg

Best chop ev4r!!!!

hahahahahahahahahaha

I was gonna just say :gives: and be done with this thread......

then I saw his "kill" list. :bo:

Cars ived Raced Latley.

*1991 Honda CRX- WON

*1989 Ford Mustang- WON

*1998 Toyota Corolla- WON

*1997 Honda Accrd- WON

*1969 NOVA- Raced 6 times and WON all 6 times.

*1999 Honda Civic SI-WON

*2002 Corvette ZO6-LOST..real close race.

*1998 Mitsubishi Eclipse- Won

*1991 Honda hatch back- Won

*Ferrarri 550 ( a old one i dont know what year but it was like a 1985 or some wear in the 80's) - WON

*1992 Honda civic- WON

*1996 honda hatch back- WON

LMMFAO!! The only car he lost to was a Z06, but not the Ferrari...which he then misspelled? :bo: :bo:

that is absolutley ridiculous, i dont think he chopped courtney though i just thnk its a pic of her in a silver car

Originally posted by IDMaxGuy@Dec 2 2003, 11:15 PM
413913_10_full.jpg

why isnt his stock tach reading anything....

cause his car isn't on, but the monster tachs needle is overcome with gravitational pull, and just sits straight down.

HAHAHAHAHA funny ass shit

that fucking pic of him and the camaro and the other car at the track is SO fucking fake....what a looser.

i used to drive a maxima just like that one....

I GOT SMOKED BY A DX EK HONDA CIVIC

and i had the "se" 3.0?L version.....maximas are slow....and im doubting whether or not he even has a supercharger under the hood.

nice photoshop with the first girl too..

notice the pic with courtney day, and how the rear window doesn't have any tint :fr:

Originally posted by driver1@Dec 2 2003, 11:15 PM
that is absolutley ridiculous, i dont think he chopped courtney though i just thnk its a pic of her in a silver car

it is , if u notice the car she is in is 2 door, his car is a 4 door.....

*Ferrarri 550 ( a old one i dont know what year but it was like a 1985 or some wear in the 80's) - WON

it would have been really cool if ferrari made a 550 in the 80s

exactly that late 90's might be 00 or newer im not posative

(i know i will never own one so why keep close tabs on em, right??)

this guy sighned my guestbook

nice ride! come check out my ride sometime and let me know what u think..and if u get at chance can u please vote for my car..some haterz have been voting "i dont like" just cuz i beat them on racing, i had 5 stars but now i only have 3..thanx

wut a loser

gawd how fucking ghey! i wouldnt drive that ugly POS even if it was fast. thats definitely courtney sitting in a silver car WITH CLEAN PAINT :lol:

Back