omg, my dream house is for sale

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Cuz Uncle Cel is in the works now getting a house. And Uncle Cel always gets something special.

We have houses that big and bigger in my area brand new ranging from $310K - $520K ($520K is for the biggest ones and includes all appliances throught out the house)...don't believe me? Go to Richmond Homes, KB Homes, and/or Frontier Homes Website(s) and look at the new house being built in my area (zip code 93535) granted the land size isn't any where near that big but the houses itself are bigger...Frontier Homes, while I type this, are prepping an area to build some homes and their big ass billboard says "6 floorplans, up to 7 bedrooms" I can't wait till the model homes are built so I can check'em out.

Last edited:
4.5 acres of land in cali would cost you more than 750k, i'm sure.
you'd be suprised B... remember this state is huge compared to the east coast states so just taking a 2 hour drive can mean the difference of paying, for example, $100,000 for 2 acres and $500,000 for 2 acres...again i'm just throwing out #'s...not actual prices

2 acres of desert is about $200.

You can buy 40 acres of Colorado flatlands for about $10,000 - with underground power, cable and telecom. You can also build any goddam thing on it that you want.

you'd be suprised B... remember this state is huge compared to the east coast states so just taking a 2 hour drive can mean the difference of paying, for example, $100,000 for 2 acres and $500,000 for 2 acres...again i'm just throwing out #'s...not actual prices

Werd. Not even that. In Redding, the homes are crazy expensive. Like I said a 2400 sq ft home with a little land would be like 400+. A 30 minute drive to the boones and a similar built new home with 15 arces of land goes for the same price.

Still I rather not drive 30 minutes of twisty roads in the middle of no where to get home unless I had a Porsche or something. =)

Back