Omg...Someone Help Plzzz

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

crx_pilot

Okay. I have a 1990 CRX DX that has a D15b2. When I got it, I found that the rings were shot and it had some burnt valves. So, I got ahold of a D15b VTEC. No ecu or transmission, just the short block. My question is, what more do I need to swap the VTEC D15b with the D15b2? The b2 is DPFI and the D15b is MPFI. So my question is, what kind of ECU and harness should I look for? Is my transmission going to fit correctly? Will my engine mount the same as the old motor? What kind of wiring do I need to do with a new ecu and harness? Any suggestion on where I can get those? I've never done a REAL Honda swap before and I need some help ;) If any one could help me, I would sure appreciate it!

ok here we go your gona need to exchange the driver side motor mount just swap them around and your gona have to convert from obdo to obd1 also convert to mpfi and any obd1 vtec ecu will work i would run a po8 thoe,the tranny will bolt right up no problem,use the stock d15b2 flywheel and clutch,

Back