OMG.. That 10 Second Truck on the Dyno

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

lol she got stolen out of my dormroom!! bastards. but that truck is awesome, ive always been a big fan of trucks. How much money has they guy dumpped into his truck? also, was it hard for him to fab or source parts?

Originally posted by Seany-izzle@Oct 7 2004, 11:46 AM
lol she got stolen out of my dormroom!! bastards. but that truck is awesome, ive always been a big fan of trucks. How much money has they guy dumpped into his truck? also, was it hard for him to fab or source parts?
[post=399534]Quoted post[/post]​

The guy does everything himself.. He tunes it himself but I think the Turbo came in a Kit.. But money isn't a big deal when your putting that much power down..

wait wait wait.... I uhh..... pants?? 624 hp and 680 lbs.... umm..... balls?? shit man I want to know how much that engine plans on taking before it starts taking pieces with it

Amazing that its a stock block.. I think the only thing he has done was upgraded to ARP headstuds and thats it.. That is one amazing motor.

the hatch runs low 14's i have seen it a couple times at KCIR. "he has enough NOS to blow himself up." that was back before it was turbo'd, im sure he will be down at the rice fest tomorrow i'll let everyone know what he ran. Cory you need to let me know when you come back to KC ill show you some spots where your friend can embarrass some people in the truck.

Originally posted by pheonixb16aguy@Oct 8 2004, 11:57 PM
holy crap that blue hatch is 3 fast 3 ferious .. what motor does it have ??? definately a shit load of money dropped into it
[post=400386]Quoted post[/post]​

that civic ran a 13.5 its a turbo'd GSR with nitrous, and a shit load of audio equipment in the back. there was this red supra down there from nebraska, OH MY GOD !, 10.80'S and street driven. it was amazing.

Yeah I saw that Blue Hatch run this weekend at KCIR.. It ran like 13.7 @ 117mph which is not a bad mph. With that mph it shows the hatch has some awesome top end which can be seen in the video. But now that I look at that video the hatch is Running a WRX from here in Omaha that runs 12.7 and the hatch just kills it once it hooks..

But the truck has been put on the Injured Reserve list right now.. Damn Nitrous Solinoid stuck open and the Motor whent kapoot.. Oh well.. I heard he has a new engine being built right now for it..

I was just in KC this last weekend for the Import Face off.. I got some excellent footage from this weekend's show. Here are just some pics I got up last night.. This is only a few. Were gonna put it in a gallery but if your bored here are some pics to look at.

A few Pics from KCIR

yea i know you were down there as i was walking in i saw your EVO in the parking lot if i knew how to get a hld of you i would of hit you up. do you know the guy that drove that supra ? he had nebraska plates.

Yeah I wasn't sure how many people saw my car in the Lot out there.. But yeah that guy from Omaha with the Supra is one of my friends.. His name is Kevin and it was kinda funny to hear everyone say "Well here goes another 12 second Supra".. Bout that time he ripped a 10.8 out of her.. I was also up there with those guys with the Red EK that won the FWD class.. Not to Shabby for a street legal car to run a 10.4..

Yeah I got alot of videos of that Del Sol.. You know you found the EVO seski sitting out front.. :)

im glad you got some, that del sol i didnt like it at first, i thought it looked funny, but as the day went on i grew to like it. :)

Back