On step closer to the GSR sol!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

GODDAMMIT!!! I was just about to try to get you to sell me the seats...

damn you slammed! lol

edit: oh yeah...

fuckin' awesome...b18'd sols are the bomb diggity...

i declare it officially...

B18'D DEL SOLS ARE THE NEW B16'D CRX'S!!!
(cuz everyone knows that a B16'd CRX is the shit)

Originally posted by Slammed89Integra@Nov 16 2003, 02:32 PM
If possible, how much for the seats if you're selling them? I will be looking to buy around th 5th of december(pay day).

all four or just the front or just the back?

I was thinking 300 for the front, 400 for them all, 150 for just the rear, plus shipping.

For the strut bar, I actucally have the Front OEM one, a matrix rear one, and another matrix front one.

25+ shipping on the OEM one, 10 plus shipping on a Matrix. (the OEM one does not look blingish but it is a very good strut bar)

Originally posted by asmallsol@Nov 16 2003, 11:19 AM

all four or just the front or just the back?

I was thinking 300 for the front, 400 for them all, 150 for just the rear, plus shipping.

For the strut bar, I actucally have the Front OEM one, a matrix rear one, and another matrix front one.

25+ shipping on the OEM one, 10 plus shipping on a Matrix. (the OEM one does not look blingish but it is a very good strut bar)

A little to rich for my blood. I'm poor, work at burger king, everything's done on a budget and that's too high for me.

How much for the rear sway bar and if possible what would I need to put it on my 5th gen hatch? Right now, there is no sway bar on the back for some reason, and its an si, so I know it should be handling better then it is.

Since yours is an SI, all you have to do is bolt it up, IF you still have the orginal LCA's. If you do, there should be some place to bolt the endlinks. If not, then you need integra LCA's. However, jack has already called for them.

Name a price on the Sway and endlinks.

Originally posted by asmallsol@Nov 16 2003, 10:16 AM
actually I am probally going to upgrade to fastbrakes or willwood brakes in the future so...

and as for the clutch / flywheel... im running an ACT SS clutch w/XT pressure plate on a toda flywheel and i love it (can be a little tricky starting out on hills or when in traffic though)

I hate that clutch. Yea it's good for extreme use but for a daily driver, I hate how stiff that thing is. Also the toda flywheel is so fucking expensive.

I am probally going to use an OEM ITR flywheel or Fidanza fw with a exedy organic clutch kit.

I dont want to run chromoly due to the teeth getting chewed up by the starter, and I dont want to really run aluminum because of durability issues. Also I dont want to break the bank. So what else does that leave me?

thats cool ... but still grab the GSR rears .... no one really makes high performance brake pads that fit the del sol.... so use the GSR shit :)

and that pretty much leaves the ITR flywheel .... but you already knew that ;)

Originally posted by E_SolSi@Nov 16 2003, 05:49 PM

I have been thinking about the Fidanza because Fidanza makes the Comptech flywheel so the quality is good, plus they are not that expensive.

E, do I need to take the master cylinder or can I just use my stock one?

Originally posted by E_SolSi+Nov 16 2003, 04:49 PM-->
asmallsol
@Nov 16 2003, 10:16 AM
actually I am probally going to upgrade to fastbrakes or willwood brakes in the future so...

and as for the clutch / flywheel... im running an ACT SS clutch w/XT pressure plate on a toda flywheel and i love it (can be a little tricky starting out on hills or when in traffic though)

I hate that clutch. Yea it's good for extreme use but for a daily driver, I hate how stiff that thing is. Also the toda flywheel is so fucking expensive.

I am probally going to use an OEM ITR flywheel or Fidanza fw with a exedy organic clutch kit.

I dont want to run chromoly due to the teeth getting chewed up by the starter, and I dont want to really run aluminum because of durability issues. Also I dont want to break the bank. So what else does that leave me?

thats cool ... but still grab the GSR rears .... no one really makes high performance brake pads that fit the del sol.... so use the GSR shit :)

any brake that will fit an integra or a civic will fit a sol.

Originally posted by asmallsol@Nov 16 2003, 05:44 PM

I have been thinking about the Fidanza because Fidanza makes the Comptech flywheel so the quality is good, plus they are not that expensive.

I have a Fidanza flywheel in my ls CRX. Good stuff!

Originally posted by 98integrals@Nov 17 2003, 01:01 AM
any brake that will fit an integra or a civic will fit a sol.

No jack, E's talking about brake pads. Yes the actual brakes will work (like putting GSR brakes on mine) but the sols brakes are much smaller then the GSR's and its the amount of pads available.

i would assume the gsr caliper would be an easy swap?

i dont want just the rotors lol, i can get them for like 25 at autozone, but if you are not gonna use the caliper i could use that as well.

Originally posted by asmallsol@Nov 16 2003, 06:44 PM
E, do I need to take the master cylinder or can I just use my stock one?

i would take the master cyl and the booster (need the booster to run the master cyl)
youll have much better brake force for when you swap on the larger brakes

No jack, E's talking about brake pads. Yes the actual brakes will work (like putting GSR brakes on mine) but the sols brakes are much smaller then the GSR's and its the amount of pads available.

exactly.... very few companies make high performance / race pads for the del sol... im not sure what exactly is different ... but they are different.... but just about every company out there makes pads for the GSR... so if he has the chance to swap on the GSR rear brakes at basicly no cost it would be a wise upgrade

Back