ONE FAST RARE CAR FOR SALE IN EXCELLENT CONDITION!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.

jonzlude

Banned
Hey everyone, I'm selling my IMMACULATE '94 infiniti J30t. It has the same 3.0 V6 Nissan 300ZX engine!! (quick car!) It is dark metallic green, with tan leather. automatic, 130,000 miles. It has all options: 4-wheel-steering, Dual Heated Power leather seats, power moonroof, BOSE CD/cassette, windows, locks, Keyless, alarm, cruise, ect... Recently replaced timing belt and water pump. BOSE stero that works like new and the BOSE speakers sound absolutley like NEW. Non-smoker, The interior is absolutley the best I've seen in a J30t, NO wear or tear anywhere and looks like BRAND NEW! The exterior is Dark metallic green that is in awesome shiny condition! but has one or two SMALL dings from the parking lot. The tires are pretty new. The car runs perfectly and everything works. NO leaks, rust, NOTHING! Passed all state inspections and ready to be driven anywhere with no problem. Very well taken care of, I have all the orginal keys, books, records. Asking price is $6,200 and I'm OPEN to any offers as I must sell! Located in Virginia. E-mail: Johnrf4f@Yahoo.com
Thanks for reading! :)

Originally posted by jonzlude@Sep 3 2003, 10:58 PM
price lowered on my 94 infiniti j30t. $4,700/offer. i have new pictures, if you are interested and want to see them, e-mail me at johnrf4f@yahoo.com
GREAT CAR FOR THE MONEY. READ MY AD ABOVE. B)

-email me when its free

"E_SolSi" thanks for fixing the link for me, I really appreciate it. :D

i'll throw in two 12" MTX subwoofers in a box and an amp with my '94 infiniti J30t for $5,000/firm, or without the subs/amp for $4,700/0ffer. By the way, the subs and amp look and work in excellent condition.

Let me know at Johnrf4f@Yahoo.com

THANKS.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Sep 4 2003, 04:22 AM
upload your pics in our gallery- and then everyone can see them at once.

I love those cars. bad ass. if i had the cash, id be all over that

https://hondaswap.com/gallery

thanks, I really like the car, but it had to go, i have too many cars.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back