one last question

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

arroshiz

bought me a mount kit with cable conversion kit and everything for my b17 to go into my 92 vx hatch, everything is peachy except the rear L shaped bracket doesnt work from my vx engine or the b17, i know i will probably have to use one from a 94+ integra, but can anybody tell me the diference between my stock b17 bracket and the 94 integra one, and if anyone has one I NEED IT!

Originally posted by 92civicb18b1@Oct 29 2004, 09:21 AM
I thought they were the same. 92-95 civic and 94-01 integra rear mounts are the same, im like 80% sure.
[post=409033]Quoted post[/post]​

i thought so too, but its like an inch and a half too short...it doesnt reach all the way from the back of the transmission to the mount, its weird, i flipped it upside down cause there was like an offset to the left, and it woulda worked but it was just too short, idk i was told to use a 94+ by the guy at hasport....

yea, I would go with the 94+, but are you sure the engine isn't just tilted too much? It was a bitch to get that mount on for me, tooke me almost an hour just for that thing on my first swap. I used the civic one with the b18a1 and the b18b1, had them next to each other and they looked damn near similar. I actually have a 94+ teg and 92-95 civic AND a 90-93 teg ones at home if i remember to take the digi I'll take comparison pics.

Originally posted by 92civicb18b1@Oct 29 2004, 01:08 PM
yea, I would go with the 94+, but are you sure the engine isn't just tilted too much? It was a bitch to get that mount on for me, tooke me almost an hour just for that thing on my first swap. I used the civic one with the b18a1 and the b18b1, had them next to each other and they looked damn near similar. I actually have a 94+ teg and 92-95 civic AND a 90-93 teg ones at home if i remember to take the digi I'll take comparison pics.
[post=409145]Quoted post[/post]​

ok that would be cool, my civic one definitely wont work, its long enough but theres a lot of junk in the way and it wont fit...my engine isnt tilted at all it sucks...u have an extra 94+ bracket?

Back