One Sweet CRX for SALE

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

cjvictoria

89 cr-x si

IDK if it's still for sale but it's still up on CL here in the Charleston area... Would love to see someone here scoop this thing up.

Not a bad price provided it is actually in as good of shape as the pictures depict. I'd still offer $4k.

Looks cleaner than about 99% of the civic's and CRX up here in Vermont :) deff worth the price!

Damn I wish I had the money... or a loan, I'd pick it up in a heart beat and Make my current one a toy. XD

It looks really nice. "2 month old paint job" scares me. I'd be going over that thing with a magnet for an hour lol.

I know why it was painted... I actually almost bought this very same rex back when I had the midnight blue si a couple years ago. Back then the paint was faded to shit, and it had a black primered fender on it. It was originally also yellow. It was super clean up under the firewall then, so I'd imagine it could only look better now. I can assure you this car is well worth it. There's literally only one small spot of rust that needed to be fixed and it was on the tow hook under the rear bumper.

Back