:onebilliondollars:

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I think that is all just to help with the relife effort. I dont think that the Red Cross and Salvation army do rebuilds do they? I could be wrong. I think it would be cool if ALL of that money went to helping the people not to rebuilding the city. Who gives a shit about the local starbucks that got flooded the people are the ones that need to be saved.

Originally posted by YouKnowWhoIBee@Sep 20 2005, 09:04 AM
Yeah thats right, The katrina fund raiser has already hit one billion dollars. I think that is awesome for people to show their support like that. But the overall winning donation is walmart... damn 30 million combined. Thats just ridiculously generous. http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20050919/ap_on_...trina_donations
[post=557025]Quoted post[/post]​

not to mention wal marts already generous donation to the looters :worthy:

thats not called being generous, thats called publicity.

walmart is the biggest chain store in the world and top 10 rich people almost half are from the walton family. yet they some how manage to pay people only minimum wage and fire people for the dumbest reasons. they fight to keep out unions and pay people as low as possible. being stingy, greedy, and ruthless are how people become rich.

look at andrew carnegy, john d rockafellar, and the barons of those days. they were all penny pinching bastards, but before their deaths, they wanted to be remembered as "nice" so they donated like crazy.

30 million is chump change to them, however it despite this facts, it is still generous of them. they coudlve given shit.

Originally posted by endlesszeal@Sep 20 2005, 11:13 AM
30 million is chump change to them, however it despite this facts, it is still generous of them. they coudlve given shit.
[post=557066]Quoted post[/post]​

... Like Target.

Yeah, I'm glad I'm not the only one that remembers the evils of these people.

Not everyone can be winners, Steve, we call the rest "Wal-Mart, Target, and K-Mart employees."

Back