Online Traffic Schools

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Havok

Anyone know of any online traffic schools? I know it can be taken online, but do you need to go through the ones sent in the mail, or get one recommended by the courthouse, or will any online site work?

http://www.floridaonlinetrafficschool.com/ is what I found, seems to be fine.

When I wasn't 18 yet and I got my 3rd ticket they restricted my license. Like a suspension, but I could only drive to/from work and school, and with no passengers.

The letter said something about taking a traffic school and making an appointment with the DMV to review my driving status.

I didn't want to spend an entire saturday and have to drive an hour to and from the place where the next traffic school was being held, so I took an online one. It was easy. Got the results, made the appointment, thought I would at least be able to get it lifted enough to drive to the restricted places but with a passenger, because I was driving my g/f to school every day.

I don't know if it was regulation, or just the cunt at the DMV, but she didn't lift ANY of the restrictions AT ALL. She said that online traffic schools "don't count", and I told her that it didn't say that anywhere. She said that it was up to HER to decide what counted and what didn't. I was livid. Needless to say I didn't drive anywhere for 3 months. Longest 3 months of my life.

Before you spend the money for the online one, take the time to call the DMV and ask some questions.

i think in the phonebook they have some website you can do it at. the one i did had an option to send the certificate to your house or straight to the courthouse. mine was sent straight to the courthouse and i never heard anything about it again.

Quoted post[/post]]
Anyone know of any online traffic schools? I know it can be taken online, but do you need to go through the ones sent in the mail, or get one recommended by the courthouse, or will any online site work?

http://www.floridaonlinetrafficschool.com/ is what I found, seems to be fine.

i used that one...its easy......but it has a counter...you just have to spend the time on each section...and they ask you a question every like 15 min....just to see if you are there....but you can take each tests as many times as you need to pas it and the final test you can take 100+ times if you need....

You need one that's certified by your state. I've taken every single one available in Texas, and they're generally pretty easy. Just have the window active while you watch a movie in the background- it's easy to pass the time that way.

Back