only a mustang owner....

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

posol

RETIRED
would decorate his car for x-mass to such an extent...

http://www.nbc30.com/news/5467882/detail.html

5467799.jpg

Incorrect. Thunderbird. You have lost your points, but you're still in the game.

EDIT: Read the article. They said Mustang, but that it is not. Also, you can't put any kind of fish tank in a car and have the car move - It's not possible. you can seal it against leaks but the fish take too much of a beating. not even the sturdiest can handle that.

Dang, got beat to the correction....here's a dumb mustang owner for ya...
girlmustang.jpg

edit-i suck bad at pictures x3....

image link broken

but funny is you right click-properties-copy paste into new window

image = chains on front tires of RWD car...

Quoted post[/post]]
Incorrect. Thunderbird. You have lost your points, but you're still in the game.

EDIT: Read the article. They said Mustang, but that it is not. Also, you can't put any kind of fish tank in a car and have the car move - It's not possible. you can seal it against leaks but the fish take too much of a beating. not even the sturdiest can handle that.

:werd: the people who wrote that article don't know their ass from a whole in the ground

ummm yes you can... Lots of people have fish tanks... I think Wyclef Jean actually has a shark tank in his h2...

That is definetly a thunderbird. I got hit by a drunk in one of those a year ago, I made the thing look like a smashed civic. Fucking drunks

i drove a t bird like that. it was my mom's. i hated it. but yes, it's no mustang, unless it's a v8, then it has the same motor, so they're SORT OF right.

lol

christmas sucks.

Quoted post[/post]]

ya you can the water dosn't move as much as you owuld think

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]

:werd: the people who wrote that article don't know their ass from a whole in the ground

Or a hole.

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]

Or a hole.

ownedbasket.jpg

Back