Oops....

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

hosmer

I made the millionth post
VIP
022206_ferrari200.jpg

Enzo wreck

Dietrich is a fucked up dude.

"OH NO We crashed zee cah ! I'm out of here !"

"zee you american asshole"

So this guy walks off a plane, gets in a $200,000 car and plows it into something (This is a man who has an autobahn to practice on) while listening to Kraftwerk and he takes off on foot ?! What a lunatic !

the Enzo's?.....yeah

theres a GT1 Porsche (1 of 2 made) on ebay
Opening bid is like $1.2mil or something

I'd take the Porsche over that anyday...I'm not into the way the Enzo looks at all

I took on an F40 on i-95 in Stamford CT. It was interesting. I could hang with him in my Supra, but he was shaking and bouncing EVERYWHERE. His headlights were rattling, it was being tossed lane to lane...

then we took the connector to the Merritt parkway, and we were playing with each other.. I could tell he was just f'in around.

Then we got on the merritt and I have never seen a car disappear so goddam fast in my life.

I hate to say it, but an F40 is only the *2nd* most impressive sounding car I've ever heard....

#1 is a Venom Viper....yeah yeah its a Dodge, but jesus christ what a sound that thing made

That all may be changed in the near future if I ever get to hear one of those new R10 diesels run

A witness told deputies the red Ferrari Enzo, one of only about 400 made, was racing a Mercedes-Benz SLR when the Ferrari went out of control at 100 mph or more.

how often do you get to see 2 cars worth a combined value of nearly $2 million racing on the streets. that would have been one bad ass race to watch. unfortunately with the cars most of us drive here on hondaswap we would have only seen about 3 seconds of the race.

Actually, its doubtful that Deitrich was driving, Stefan Eriksson a businessman with ties to the Swedish Mafia and owner of the car was most likely driving, but lied to the cops about Deitrich.

Back