OPEN FOR SUGGESTOINS

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

hondalove

I just bought a 1998 Honda Civic Lx. It has a factory d-series engine in it right now, but I want an engine swap. I have visited TOTALJDM.COM and I kinda shopped around from there and I can't decide what I need. I think the B16B type-R is what I need. I would just like DOHC Vtec out of a 1999 civic si, but I need some suggestions on what I should do. I want the hp and I need some help getting it.

thanks,
Joe

Visit HMotorsOnline and they will hokk you up. Planning on buying a swap soon, and they have some of the best prices around, plus a startup guarantee and relatively cheap shipping.

If I were you I'd go with a B16 SiR-II for simplicity or a B18 GSR engine if you want to go nuts.

if u can throw down the cash for a type r, go for it man..in stock trim without exhaust and such it already puts you ahead of the game of a b16a2...bolt up an exhaust and an intake, and ur golden

im no swap guru, but i dont think the difficulty of swapping a b16b or a b16a much differs, right? guess it depends on how fat ur wallet is

Back