Opinion on Nippon Wheels

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

projectxspeed

Just looking input on the company. They offer a 15" 5 star subzero look like that weights 14lbs and is like 75 - 100 dollars cheaper. Any reason I should grab nippon rims instead of rotas?

Originally posted by projectxspeed@Mar 16 2005, 02:05 PM
Just looking input on the company. They offer a 15" 5 star subzero look like that weights 14lbs and is like 75 - 100 dollars cheaper. Any reason I should grab nippon rims instead of rotas?
[post=474362]Quoted post[/post]​

go with Rota's

Sweet response, I like cheese. I like cheese because of the way it tastes. Why do you like Rota's.

"i luv teh rotas cuase evry1 says their gewd!!11!"

Seriously kids, at least share your insight as to WHY the rotas are better than the other ones. Liking rotas without having a reason of your own is fucking dumb. Damned sheep.

I personally don't have any experience with either company. I know that Rota is a "knockoff" company, and Nippon probably is too, so their quality is most likely similar. Ever since Rotas have become popular with the anal tuner crowd and the 1337 JDM crowd, the prices have been going up little by little. It's just as bad as "mainstream" wheel companies - you're paying for the name anymore.

Back