opinions needed

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

zaneithan

ok here's the situation, i work 5 days a week from 1-10 (or 11), i wouldnt really have time to hit the gym (its like a half hour away each way) before work and its closed after i get out, would it be beneficial to join just for the two days a week that i could go?

YES!

although I try to work out at least every other day. I have a friend who works out with me only 2 days a week, he went from benching 130 to 200 in like 3 months... this is of course, if your goal is to build muscle mass. If you want to tone, you're going to need to work out more regularly... If you want cardiovascular fitness, riding the bikes/running on the treadmill 2 times a week is better than nothing...

depends on your goal and how serious you are about reaching it.

personally I hate the gym. I use to go to 24 hour fitness and all I did was play basketball. mostly cause all the machines were in use all the time.

at school I lift 5 days a week. If you want results, do that. Go in the AM or something. Once you get used to it, it isn't hard at all.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Dec 28 2003, 10:26 PM
wake your ass up before noon :)

not possible sir, hondaswap keeps me up into the wee late hours of the night

they are split, tuesday and saturday right now, but i am also capable of doing basic workouts at home (i have a few weights, nothing special but a small bench and some arm ones and hell there's always pushups and situps and such) :)

Back