opinions on phearable

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

mntlkase

Local neighborhood prick!
Ive been looking into gettin myself a second ecu with a basic tune on it for that "just in case purpose". I got my eye on products from xenochron and phearable. Does anyone have any experience with either company? Opinions about them?

I got my ecu chipped by phearable. The car runs fine. I havent gotten it tuned yet, but it is good for getting started. I cant really say much for their customer service though. I had to contact them to find out if they actually got it after I shipped it, and I had some questions that took a couple of days to get answered. All in all they are not too bad.

both companies are fine, but just know that a basemap IS just that- a basemap. it's meat to get you to a dyno.

Im very aware of that. I just want a SECOND ecu in case my hondata s300 craps out on me. Its happened once already and I was down till I got around to fixing it after havin it towed home from the track. The second one is just that. A "get me home" computer

I've heard they do great work, but i horrible customer service. I have a buddy who has been trying to get a hold of them for the past 4 months..... so far all he's got is an apology email.

Didnt Matts96HB have Phearable do his base map? If I recall correctly the tune washed out his cylinders with gas.

Dont quote me on this, but Im pretty sure thats how it went.

Im very aware of that. I just want a SECOND ecu in case my hondata s300 craps out on me. Its happened once already and I was down till I got around to fixing it after havin it towed home from the track. The second one is just that. A "get me home" computer

change to something that doesn't rely on another daughter board.

crome or something.

then you won't have those issues.

Back