Opinions Wanted

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Ok Im just askin for everyones opinion on which exhaust to get for my 95 Integra GSR. I had my sights set on the Skunk2 for a while, but then I started seeing alot of stuff on RS*R and their GTII exhaust caught my eye. Which one would you all say is the better buy?

skunkexh.gif

skunk2

vs
exmag.jpg

RS*R exhaust is quite but flows so good.

they're both good but RS*R has been in the game a lot longer and i like the tip, it looks like the ITR muffler. Just the tip is chrome, it looks clean.

It may not have been 4", but I thought I remeber the RS*R site saying it was something huge like that.

That looks a lot smaller than I thought. Not bad at all.

thats what i thought when i saw it ... then i saw that once again the del sol got screwed and isnt on the list :(

That exhaust is only close to stock looking/sounding exhaust I have found for the Gen 2 Integra. The rest are like the Thermal exhaust. Way too loud with a cavernous tip. :thumbsdown:

Originally posted by E_SolSi@Jun 19 2003, 02:03 PM
thats what i thought when i saw it ... then i saw that once again the del sol got screwed and isnt on the list :(

an eg exhaust doesn't fit the del sol?

not without fucking with it (cutting welding etc)
its kinda like an integra exhaust on an EG ... it can work ... but it takes some modifying

Originally posted by E_SolSi@Jun 19 2003, 02:16 PM
not without fucking with it (cutting welding etc)
its kinda like an integra exhaust on an EG ... it can work ... but it takes some modifying

i see, i didn't know that, and i'm glad i do now, since i own a del sol :lol:

Is it worth me getting the RS*R and modifying it to fit my 95 GSR Sedan? They dont make many exhausts for the four door teg.........

Originally posted by JDMilan@Jun 20 2003, 01:32 AM
I say RSR, you should also consider the Apex WS.

Milan

WS is nice and quiet, and it doesn't look obnoxious, but doesn't look stock.

i think i have made up my mind. that RS*R ExMag is the exhaust system I want. it looks hella clean on that blue Si. too bad it costs so damn much. i'll wait a few months and see if anyone is selling it on ebay for less than $609. with that much money i can get myself a new TB, IM, and a FPR.

check out the group buy center, I got my apex WS for 390 shipped and that is no fucking lie.........I did have to wait a month and a half for the shit, but alls good.

Milan

Back