Opinon on 1/4 mile times

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

hybrid89

thistownsucks...
89 CRX SI
•Stripped interior with the exception of dash, headliner, carpet, door panels(does have sunroof) Full Cage, Battery in Back w/ 8 gal Fuel cell, Racing Seats, and all 4 rear windows Lexan. Tein SS Suspension and Integra rear disk conversion. Full Energy SUS. Poly Bushings.
•LS/Vtec cosisting of B18A block, .25 over CTR pistons, Eagle rods, Typr R Pulley, 12.5 lb ACT Flywheel,ACT Street Strip Organic Disk, GSR Block Girdle, posted block, complete bottom end blueprinted/balanced. Y1 cable w/LSD
96 GSR Head P and P, complete Skunk2 Valve train(including High Comp. valves) w/ Skunk2 Stage 2 cams, JG Intake Manifold, JG Throttle Body, AEM CAI.
•MSD 6AL/Cap/ext. Coil, Hondata (TBD) Converted to OBD 1 running P28

misc other BS to come, but looking for approx. 1/4 mile times on slicks. My goal is anything better than 12.5. what do you think...
<_<

Don't know about times but did you do the Integra rear disc conversion yourself. If so what year and model car did you get your trailing arms off of. I did mine with 4-door arms and my conversion is completely fucked. Just trying to figure out what I did wrong so I can fix it before I convert back to the stock drum brakes.

sounds like you have a nice stup quite capable of a 12 but i dont know about much or any lower than a 12.5 but good luck with it. Let us know once u get some slips

Thanks. I going to be posting some pics of the "Carnage" this weekend. I believe that my arms came from a 91 2 door integra. I used the CRX Control arms. Compare them, the integras are different. Go back to the stock control arms.

That is bad ass! LS/VTEC in a 89 crx is so sweet. 12's are well within your range. That shit is gong to scream down the track. I would love to watch that. Be sure to smoke some Camaro SS's with that for me bro! Don't forget to hazard them too.

Back