Ordered My Sir Today

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

liquin

Well, for those of you who don't know me (though my substantial posts :p ) , I ordered my b16/lsd yesterday and I'm just too excited not to tell anyone about it. Problem is, I want to throw on a JRSC but I've emailed Jackson Racing a couple of times and no response on what kit I should purchase.... :(

Also, I've noticed that you people kinda frown on SCers, why's that? Is turbo the way to go for a daily vehicle? I'm just not sure B/C up here in the big MT nobody does this shit that i know.

Please Reply, I have no friends and am homeless.................................. :lol:

I'm definitly a fan of turbo over superchargers.
do a search in the FI forum for turbo vs super. there have been a few threads on this already

I like the idea of either one,but I was thinking about a SC for a while.I emsiled them and they said that for my motor siRII for all practical purposes,I would use the one for the Delsol vtec (B16A3),if I was a betting man,I'd say you would use the same one on yours.

Well, SCs are ok except for a few reasons. Do a search and you'll find em' Basically they just have less potential and alot more negatives than a turbo. Check it out for yourself though definitely. As for JR not returning your emails, I hear they are notorious for shitty customer service

Originally posted by liquid00meth@Apr 2 2003, 10:25 PM
As for JR not returning your emails, I hear they are notorious for shitty customer service

They have always answered mine,and I have only seen one or two instances where they got a complaint.

Back