1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ordered My Sir Today

Discussion in 'Members' Lounge' started by liquin, Apr 2, 2003.

1. liquin

liquin Member

Well, for those of you who don't know me (though my substantial posts :p ) , I ordered my b16/lsd yesterday and I'm just too excited not to tell anyone about it. Problem is, I want to throw on a JRSC but I've emailed Jackson Racing a couple of times and no response on what kit I should purchase.... :(

Also, I've noticed that you people kinda frown on SCers, why's that? Is turbo the way to go for a daily vehicle? I'm just not sure B/C up here in the big MT nobody does this shit that i know.

Please Reply, I have no friends and am homeless.................................. :lol:

2. pissedoffsol

pissedoffsol RETIRED

I'm definitly a fan of turbo over superchargers.
    do a search in the FI forum for turbo vs super. there have been a few threads on this already

3. xj0hnx

xj0hnx I wanna be sedated VIP

I like the idea of either one,but I was thinking about a SC for a while.I emsiled them and they said that for my motor siRII for all practical purposes,I would use the one for the Delsol vtec (B16A3),if I was a betting man,I'd say you would use the same one on yours.

4. liquid00meth

liquid00meth Senior Member

Well, SCs are ok except for a few reasons. Do a search and you'll find em' Basically they just have less potential and alot more negatives than a turbo. Check it out for yourself though definitely. As for JR not returning your emails, I hear they are notorious for shitty customer service

5. xj0hnx

xj0hnx I wanna be sedated VIP

They have always answered mine,and I have only seen one or two instances where they got a complaint.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted