Original windows 3.0 OS on ebay

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

ive got all those old disks still :)

not microsoft branded, but Data General branded.

dos 2/3/4/5/6/6.1/6.2/6.22/dr dos

windows 286/3/3.1/3.11

all on little diskettes.

Kevin Rose paid a hundred somthin for a copy of 3.1 on ebay. People pay alot of that kinda shit. Thats why I keep alot of my really old crap.

shitttt... Up until 8 months ago we were selling $500k+ pieces of equipment running DOS 6.22, WFW 3.11, and Pascal Programming.

OLD SKOOL FTMFW!!

lol...dang...

on a newer note...has anyone tried that windows vista?

Windows applications now have direct access to all the memory in your 286- or 386- based PC--up to 16 MB!

lol

lol...dang...

on a newer note...has anyone tried that windows vista?

i had it running in a vmware session on my acer. it was quite nice. the install has really been dumbed down for out not so savvy users...

not that XP install was hard in the first place. there really is no room for error present. the interface is a good deal like a mac, with all the extra widgets and such. it asks your permission for EVERYTHING though. click, click yes or no. sucks, but it learns your choices.

i like it. ill have a copy when it comes out. thank you AccessTCA for another free toy.

w/e... i still stay strong with windows 2000 (although i have xp on my 2nd HD for boot to use with photoshop)... i will agree that vista looks really cool from the beta pics tho...

Back