Osaka vs Hmotorsonline?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

DrmmerX

Weird, this is the exact situation I'm going to be in when I save enough to buy the B16 haha.

Anyways, how come someone should stay away from Osaka.com and use hmotors? They come with the same stuff it seems, but Ima n00b.

Welcome to HondaSwap!

Next time just start a new thread and ask the question instead of bumping a 3+ year old one.

I just bought a JDMB16A from Steve at HMotorsonline and he was cool. I actually was gonna swap to the more expensive B18C, but when I realized that it would be way more expensive than just the motor in order to make it smog legal, he actually down-sold me to my original engine which was actually cheaper. Since there are multiple versions of the engine and I said I didn't really care about extra performance, he down sold me again to the same HP engine rather than the slightly more powerful and expensive one. But he was also cool in recommending the right series engine for my car(del sol) since the one I originally had was a 1 series instead of a 5.

I don't know about the other place, but I would definitely recommend HMotorsonline. They get busy on the phones and we played phone tag a bit, but Steve was really cool in explaining everything and making sure I got the right motor I needed.

fyi, I was totally prepared to spend $1699+200 for the ecu but ended up spending only $985 tax included. cool guy.

Back