Otanjoubiomedetougozaimasu Kaori!!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

94RedSiGal

Otanjobi omedito gosaimas Kaori-chan!! :D

Kanpai!! :beer:

pokemon.jpg

Originally posted by Celerity@Sep 16 2003, 03:31 PM
That must have taken an hour.

-> Steve

Thanks. I know my IQ isn't as high as yours, so no need to rub it in. And no, it didn't take an hour... lol.

So stop threadjacking and just wish her a happy birthday dude. <_<

She say thank's Martine.....

I got her a big stuffed fuzzy puppy stuffed animal , a card, and she has her B-day dinner to go to Sat, sushi of course, and a trip to go howl with the wolf'es all day sat...if the weather hold out.

Favre: and I want a litre of Cola
counter boy: What?
Favre : I said I want a Litre of Cola!!!
counter boy: Whats that?
Favre: Its French for gimme some FUCKING COLA!!!!!!!

Originally posted by Airjockie@Sep 16 2003, 03:45 PM
She say thank's Martine.....

I got her a big stuffed fuzzy puppy stuffed animal , a card, and she has her B-day dinner to go to Sat, sushi of course, and a trip to go howl with the wolf'es all day sat...if the weather hold out.

Tell her that I'm looking forward to Saturday also. :)

Bill: One of my Cambridge mechanics looks like Farva! Well more so previously, than this last year as he's been dieting. :D

Thanks. I know my IQ isn't as high as yours, so no need to rub it in. And no, it didn't take an hour... lol.

You did better than I could. I get 2 words into it and give up.

-> Steve

Originally posted by Celerity@Sep 16 2003, 06:52 PM
You did better than I could. I get 2 words into it and give up.

-> Steve

Aren't you like a member of MENSA or something? Well what I did just took a few google searches until I got what I wanted. My stuubborn streak is good for something I guess. lol.

Yup. Mensa. Everyone on this board has the ability to join Mensa though. That's what is so neat about today's world.

Take an IQ test, you would be pleasantly surprised. 120 is "Genius" level, but now that the US populace is, no shit, smarter than ever more than half of the population is in Genius percentile.

Mensans have fallen back to the "160 and above club" echelon of Genius. Of which I barely make.

There is this other club in Holland reserved for 12 people now. Yes, only 12 people in the world qualify for 200+ IQ, and part of the test is an ESP quiz. It's absolutely nuts.

I did figure out their hyderdimensional word problem though.

-> Steve

link:
Mega Society (Long load, but neat)

I've heard that there is a bartender in Long Island with one of the highest tested IQ scores... well having a high IQ isn't everything. There are other aptitudes important to have in order to function well in life.

Originally posted by 94RedSiGal@Sep 16 2003, 02:31 PM
Otanjobi omedito gosaimas Kaori-chan!! :D

Kanpai!! :beer:

pokemon.jpg

BAD pikachu....

Happy BDAY K!!

Back