Otto-R Racing seats installation help needed

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

ACkeeper

Has anyone here had any experience with Otto-R racing seats? I bought them from Ebay in hopes of saving some money, being new to this whole upgrading thing, I just got my 1996 Accord like 3 weeks ago and i'm doing my first reconditioning project with fairly little car experience. I received these things today, and I was floored by how non-existent direction was. I don't even know if I got all the pieces I need because there was no product list in the packaging, nor were their any directions. I can't seem to find any bolts which even remotely match the area where you bolt the lower part of the seat to the upper part of the seat from what they gave me.

I was hoping I could remove the brackets from my old seats and use them, but it doesn't seem as Honda liked that idea, seems they are more or less riveted to the rails, and I don't have the tools to fiddle around with that kind of thing so I guess I need to buy brackets somewhere else.

Basically, if anyone out there has put these things together, I need to know if I'm doing something wrong, I don't think I am, but how the hell does this seat bolt together, I just can't figure it out. Thanks!

For future reference, it's probably better to come to the forums and ask for opinions on products BEFORE you buy them, rather then after. Otto-R is one of the "E-Bay Companies", i.e. their quality isn't really that great.

As for how to install them, no clue. Sorry. Next time look up product reviews beforehand and buy a more reputable brand...

Unfortunately, I know that most ebay seats DO NOT come with brackets, which sucks because a lot of the time, they're a bitch and a half to find, especially for off-brand seats.

Back