Our New Puppy :)

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Bob Vila

ɐןıʌ qoq
Admin
VIP
So my girlfriend Robyne and I bought a puppy tonight...a Boston Terrier/Pug mix. He's 9 weeks old and is to die for. We named him Harvard :)

Pics:

DSC00697.JPG

DSC00698.JPG

DSC00699.JPG

DSC00700.JPG

DSC00701.JPG

DSC00702.JPG

DSC00703.JPG

DSC00705.JPG

i'm jelous

DSC00701.JPG

lol

j/p

he's cutie. let's hope he doesn't fall through the hole in the kitchen like i did :D

That is a cool little dog, I'll have to see him sometime. If I was home enough to take care of a dog I would get a golden retriever.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Mar 21 2005, 10:08 PM
i'm jelous
lol
j/p
he's cutie. let's hope he doesn't fall through the hole in the kitchen like i did :D
[post=476830]Quoted post[/post]​

:werd:

Nice picture :) :) :) :) :lol:

Sweet looking puppy.... B)

bring him over later in the year...I'll prolly have a little meet for people with dogs and cars...BBQ time is around the corner... :D

lady i bought my Pug from only breeds pugs and boston terriers (sp?)...looks like you got the best of both worlds

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Mar 21 2005, 11:08 PM
i'm jelous

DSC00701.JPG

lol

j/p

[post=476830]Quoted post[/post]​

The kitchen is getting its makeover starting next week :)

First night in the house...and I have no sleep. Lol. Poor booger was up in his crate all night whimpering so Robyne had to jump to his rescue and plop him on the bed...I can already tell he's going to be a spoiled little brat ;)

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Mar 22 2005, 08:23 AM
and you don't have to wipe his ass :)
[post=476984]Quoted post[/post]​

You incited a flashback... My Aunt and Uncle used to do that to their dog in the 80's. :p They had the plastic on the furniture and everything... Didn't want it getting dirty. :blink:

thats amazing... i got a call from the breeder that said my boston terrier pup that i put a deposit will be ready to pick up after easter. i am super excited, and now seeing this makes me want it more!!

Back