over-sized injector fuel rail integra

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Does anyone know anybody that makes a fuel rail for over-sized fuel injetors(ford)? I talk to STR today and they said they were thinking about it. Or does anyone know the exact measurement the fuel rail needs to be drill to. It a 1994 integra. Any help would be great. Some ideas would be to get new injector but these were special ordered 160lb. Thanks.

Its for a 1994 integra and I already have them. They are denso injectors. I have heard alot of bad things about RC's and accecl's so I bought the densoes.

Gotcha, there is nothing wrong with RC's. I've seen them in action many times. But is you have what you have- take them to a machine shop with the injectors and your rail of choice. if they are worth their salt they will be able to set you up.

Yeah I did that and there are alot of crazy people in the world. When you get done with the setup fee and hourly labor they what 100-180.00. I think holley makes an EFI rail that has bigger hole. Do you know?? Str said if I bought a rail they would do it for 50.00. Any other ideas let m eknow. Thanks.

160 lb injectors! dear lord!

unless your planning to make 950 whp, i highly suggest you get something smaller. 100lb push the limits of good idle, even 'upped to 1000 rpms, on a good standalone. they just dump so much fuel so fast, that they can't close fast enough before it floods.

i have 860cc's (roughly 84 lb) for my setup, and my tuner said that even i will have to up my idel to about 900 rpms to keep it smooth. Moreover, they will support about 550 whp on near-stock fuel pressure levels.

what kind of power are you looking to make?

I was looking at between 500-600hp. I was looking at the msd 1000cc injectors. I usedd the formula at regular use and was looking at it supporing right at 510hp with a duty cycle of 60% I think it was. i could change the duty cycle but instead I bought the 1600cc injector. They were the same price. I can use them at a lower duty cycle and they should work fine. My engine idled at 1100 before anyways so that shouldn't be a big deal.

60% is real low... 80% is about where you want to be at the peak duty...

but to answer your question, i don't know of anyone who makes a larger than stock rail. you're going to have to drill PERFECTLY to match.

i suggest test drilling on a stock rail or something to get the right size bit.

ebay
+
some guy
+
some fictious shop...

skip it homie

ya doesnt sound to promising....also why not use a micrometer to measure the injectors and the match the drill bit size

DIY cuz some guy on ebay = congrads you're the star of MTV's newest show "You just got raped"

I've got the rail its great. Its a little heavy but the machine work is good. They don't make a drill fit that exact size plus you have to have a drill press, time and alot of patience.

you go to the gallery on this site.

you make a new albumn,

you upload your picture,

you post either the link or the image using [IMG ][/IMG ] tags

That thing is fricking huge! Wow!

I'm liking the moroso valve cover. :D

Back