owned

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I'm amazed that people such as you can never make any point without blatantly insulting me, like you actually know me. Toss my salad, bitch.

wow, a guy who lives in california on the internet trying to get another grown man to toss his salad? Well it's probably not a very original idea...

and your point makes no sense at all, I don't think Regan, Bush 1 or Bush 2 have been caught cheating on their wives

Last edited:
The real role models in this country should be Presidents, fire fighters, cops ect. Not whatever teen queen is on top of the charts. Really do you expect a teen age girl to act like she is 30? Not gonna happen.

c'mon the guy was the one biting her tit. it isn't like she was caught giving a topless tabledance.

she's spent her whole life parading around in bikinis and stringy formal gowns being told how gorgeous and pretty and sexy she is, shouldn't she let a few peons touch the goodies?

i've always felt like the beauty queen crap sets a double standard: "we want you to be hot/perfect/nonthreatening/feminine but don't you f!cking dare live up to all that in your private life."

she shoulda punched the guy in the forehead, kicked him in the gut, put a heel on his shoulder after he sank to his knees, and then said meekly, 'stop objectifying me.'

But, the reason why this little trollup is "owned" is because she'll either lose her title or be severely reprimanded for her behavior.

Actually she was announced completely innocent and her title intact by unanimous agreement by the pagent officials, and the media was reprimanded for trying to smear her and "blackmail"ing her.

Video:
Miss New Jersey Exposes Blackmail Pics - TMZ.com

Do you expect a 19 year old Marine to be professional and represent the United States with the utmost dignity, befitting his/her uniform? So do I.

how many sober 19yr old marines do you know? i dont know any. me and my friends who HAVE joined the military went to plenty of places to get drunk in our class A's, even underage. weekend pass? we fucked up hotel rooms hardcore in atlanta.

yeah.

You guys don't know anything about pageant queens do you. I know a few. Ms. teen washington, ms washington, ms poulsbo, etc. They definitely have a code of conduct and can't be seen doing things like this. It's a pretty big deal because they actually do most of their charity work with other younger pageant girls usually around 8-12 years old. I personally think they should be a good influence on those girls and doing such conduct isn't appropriate to portray to these children.

Actually she was announced completely innocent and her title intact by unanimous agreement by the pagent officials, and the media was reprimanded for trying to smear her and "blackmail"ing her.

Video:
Miss New Jersey Exposes Blackmail Pics - TMZ.com

thank you for pointing out exactly how out of touch with reality Blanco is, this wasn't news to me either, I remember when it happened. Yet this obviously uniformed individual (blanco) wants to argue with the rest of us, who put down our bong and stop watching kung fu long enough to actually keep up on current events, on how this is supposed to go down.

Knowing how it ended already, and comparing that to Blanco's prediction of the future... err past, show's exactly how lost he is

but I guess hindsight isn't actually always 20/20 is it Blanco?

thank you for pointing out exactly how out of touch with reality Blanco is, this wasn't news to me either, I remember when it happened. Yet this obviously uniformed individual (blanco) wants to argue with the rest of us, who put down our bong and stop watching kung fu long enough to actually keep up on current events, on how this is supposed to go down.

Knowing how it ended already, and comparing that to Blanco's prediction of the future... err past, show's exactly how lost he is

but I guess hindsight isn't actually always 20/20 is it Blanco?

The sad thing is you actually follow pageants and beauty contests. The story of her being reprimanded was news to me, let alone the exposure of the blackmailing attempt.

;)

no, I just watch the news in the morning and read the newspaper

it's funny how being informed is "uncool" in modern America

PS: I also can't tell you the name of JT's last album

no, I just watch the news in the morning and read the newspaper

it's funny how being informed is "uncool" in modern America

PS: I also can't tell you the name of JT's last album

Being informed is fine, but I'd rather inform myself with other useful ideas. With pop culture BS like reality tv, beauty pageants, etc... more power to you. I just find that shit worthless.

being on an initial basis with 'JT' is well...yeah. gonna leave that there. ;)

People need to get over themselves. All the people who are complaining about her have probably done worse. Who cares a guy sucked her clothed boob, big deal. Its like when members of MADD get busted for drunk driving.

Back