P07 Pinouts

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

nowhhs

Hi all. I'm getting desperate and I'm hoping someone can direct me. I'm collecting the parts to install a VX engine with an HF transmission into an 89 std. HB. I'm going to use a P07 ECU, but the only problem I'm having is figuring out the difference between the pinouts on the P07 and a more "normal" OBD1 ECU, specifically exactly where the 5 wire O2 sensor connects to the ECU. (although I'd be happy to get all the pinouts). I've just spent several hours combing both this forum and several others, and although I've found references to this problem, I've yet to find anyone that can provide an answer. I realize there must be 100's of this same swap, although it seems that about 95% are just buying a Rywire conversion. I was an electronics tech for a few years and would feel foolish resorting to that option. Thanks in advance for any help you can provide. And before you tell me to use the search function, try searching for "P07" yourself and see what it tells you. Norm

Thanks custompainter, but I'm not looking to buy one, just looking for the pinouts. They don't seem to have what I need anyway, they don't seem to like the P07 ecu that uses the 5 wire O2 sensor.

Back